ADVANCE CERTIFICATE IN LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN
(Recognized by : IMC Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Export Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Logistics Analyst
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Warehouse Manager
- Inventory Manager
- International Transportation Manager
- Operations & Planning Manager
- Direct Sourcing Manager
- Procurement Manager
- Purchase Manager
- Shipping Operation Executive
- Custom Service Professional
- Operational Analyst in Supply Chain
- Set Up Business in International Logistics
- Set Up Business in Supply Chain
- PAPER- I- LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Integrated Logistics System.
- Managing Supply and Demand.
- Supply Chain Strategies and Implementation Supply Chain Planning.
- Economics of scale in Supply Chain Management.
- Global Logistics.
- 3PL and 4 PL definition and scope.
- Supply Chain definition.
- Procurement Management.
- Contract Management.
- Distribution Management.
- Supplier Relationship Management.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Green Logistics
- PAPER- II – WAREHOUSING
- Warehouse Management System.
- Freight Consolidation & Forwarding.
- Storage - Put away, Picking and Cross Docking.
- Warehouse location Planning.
- CFS, ICD, Dry Port Operations.
- C & F Operations.
- Yard Management.
- Insurance (Theft, Burglary, Fire, etc.).
- PAPER- III- TRANSPORTATION INFRASTRUCTURE
- Roads and National Highway Network Levies.
- Sea Port and Port Operations.
- Privatization of Ports.
- Shipping Documents.
- TL, LTL, FCL LCL.
- Airport and cargo operations.
- Freight Calculations.
- Rail Operations - CONCOR CFS.
- Fleet Management.
- Transport Management Solutions – IT.
- Route Planning.
- Route Optimization.
- Transit Insurance.
- Packaging in Logistics.
- Primary and Secondary Packaging.
- Packaging and notations.
- Packaging Regulations.
- Materials Handling and their systems.
- Material Handling equipments.
- PAPER IV- BUSINESS FINANCE AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Section 01. Business Finance:
- Financial statements, their interpretations and Analysis
- Accounting Ratios
- Bank Finance, Term Loan and Working Capital Finance
- Sources / Uses of Funds
- Working Capital Management
- Concept of Business Operating Cycle
- Cost Concepts
Section 02. Inventory Management:
- Definition of Inventory Management & its Importance
- Inventory Control and Types of Inventory
- Inventory Valuation FIFO, LIFO
- Various ratios in Inventory Management
- Logistics and Combined Transport Document
- Stock Verification
- EOQ models
- Selective Inventories - ABC, XYZ, VED,
- Manufacturing Systems
- MRP, JIT, MRP II
- Lean Manufacturing
- PAPER V- SHIPPING & LOGISTICS-STATUTES AND OBLIGATION
- Marine insurance Act 1963.
- Export Quality control inspection Act.1963.
- Foreign trade Development and Regulation Act.1992 (93).
- Central Excise Act.1944.
- SEZ Act.2005.
- Multi Modal transport act1993.
- Major Port Act 1963.
- Indian customs Act 1962.
- Customs Tariff act 1975.
- FEMA1999 and Exchange Control Regulation.
- Exchange Rate Mechanism.
- Negotiable Instrument Act.
- Sale of Goods Act.
- Transfer of Property Act.
India`s international trade continues to grow. This course is developed to meet the need. Designed to develop the skills of professionals, from all links of international trade supply chain, like traders, Third party logistics service providers (3PLSP) , Transporters / Carriers, Multimodal Transport operators, Warehouse operator, Container Freight Station operator, Inland container Depot operator etc. It is also an ideal introduction to the International Trade supply chain for fresh graduates from Universities desiring specialization in this subject. It is valuable training tool for those with experience who wish to refresh their knowledge and increase their understanding of new development on an international level.
Advanced Certificate in Logistics & Supply Chain course offers a comprehensive overview to all links in International Trade Supply Chain, Stretching participant`s mind with new ideas and insight. Informative , challenging and focused , the course is suitable for all types of professionals in the field of International trade , whatever their area of expertise. It is must for anyone who seeks to complement their career with a complete and detailed understanding of the International Trade Logistics world.
- Course Duration:6 Months – Lecture will be on Every Sunday – 10:00am to 1:00pm.
- Course Fees: 21,850/- + IMC Examination Fees
- Limited Seats Available (Admission is based on 1st Come – 1st Basis)
- ETTI IS PROUD TO PROVIDE
100% Placement Assistance.
Guidance if you wish to start your own Business.